- IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
- Identity: REVIGLASS S.A.
- NIF: A20094777
- Postal Address:: Crta Tolosa-Azpeitia km8 Bidania-Goiatz 20496 Gipuzkoa (Spain)
- Phone: (+34) 943 68 11 18
- Email: email@example.com
- elegate Contact of Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
- OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms of the Web are in general (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they can not be addressed, without prejudice to the fact that they can freely view the content of the Website.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND DEADLINES OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA.
Reviglass S.A. will treat the information provided by the User through the Website in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage contact record
- Manage the sending of commercial communications
- Conduct satisfaction surveys.
- TYPOLOGY OF TREATED DATA.
Reviglass S.A. will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, image.
- Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone number, etc
- Academic and professional data: training, degrees, etc.
- LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING.
The legitimation or legal basis of the data processing of the interested party is given by the consent of the interested party.
On the other hand, the processing of your data for the sending of commercial communications based on the preparation of a commercial profile is based on the consent, which is granted by ticking the corresponding box.
The treatment for conducting satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of the company.
The User’s data, in general, will not be communicated to third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Reviglass S.A. treats the personal data provided by the Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have previously expressed their consent to receiving them.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Reviglass S.A. You can request the cancellation of the service through the link included in the electronic communication or by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
- RIGHTS OF THE USERS.
The User can send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail to Crta Tolosa-Azpeitia km 8 20496 Bidania-Goiatz Gipuzkoa (Spain), with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your document of identity, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether Reviglass S.A. Personal data concerning the User or not are being processed.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Get from Reviglass S.A. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), through the web www.aepd.es or by writing to the General Subdirectorate of Data Inspection of the AEPD, calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid, when you consider that Reviglass SA has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the data protection delegate of Reviglass S.A. whose contact information is through the email email@example.com, or by ordinary mail directing your communication to “Delegate of Data Protection, Reviglass S.A. Crta Tolosa-Azpeitia km 8 20496 Bidania-Goiatz Gipuzkoa (Spain).
Reviglass S.A. will respond to the request and inform the User about the measures taken within one month of receipt. This period may be extended by a maximum of two additional months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications.
Reviglass S.A. inform the User of any such extension within one month of receiving the request. Reviglass S.A. will respond to requests by the same channel used by the User, unless the latter provides otherwise.
- SECURITY MEASURES..
Reviglass S.A. treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.