¿What are they?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain the session data that may be useful later in the web page. The data allows the website to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze the way of interacting with the site.
Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request.
They can not execute code and can not be used to access your computer.Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, given that they provide innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitate navigation and usability of the web.
Cookies can not damage your computer and its activation helps identify and resolve errors.Below, we provide more information so that the different types of cookies that can be used are better understood:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until the web page is abandoned, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and the web page reads them every time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are used, generally, to facilitate the different services offered by the web pages.
Next, we make public a list of the main cookies used on our websites, namely::
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those used for correct navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is effectively loaded.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks or external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes and, in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data of the activity.
Relation and description of cookies:
The tables that we publish below collect in a schematic way the cookies previously described and used in the different websites of the company.
* Google Analytics Cookies: We use Google Analytics cookies to measure and evaluate the interaction of users with the content of the website during browsing sessions. These cookies are not considered strictly necessary cookies.
- _ga (Expiry date: 2 years)
- _gid (Expiry date: 24 hours)
- _gat (Expiry date: 1 minute)
- _gac_UA-XXXXX-XX (Expiry date: 90 days)
- _dc_gtm_UA-XXXXXXXX-X (Expiry date: 24 hours)
Google ad preferences:
To oppose the tracking by Google Analytics visit:
* Google Advertising Cookies: Utilizamos cookies de Google Advertising para conseguir que la publicidad sea más interesante para los usuarios, para permitir la personalización publicitaria, para evaluar el resultado de las campañas y para valorar las interacciones del visitante con los sitios web. Se utilizan para las plataformas AdWords y DoubleClick. Leer más:We use Google Advertising cookies to make advertising more interesting for users, to allow advertising personalization, to evaluate the results of campaigns and to assess visitor interactions with websites. They are used for the AdWords and DoubleClick platforms. Read more: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
* Facebook Advertising: We use Facebook cookies to measure the results of advertising campaigns, to know the perception of the use of Facebook services, such as Pages, as well as their interaction with advertisements and websites. the company. Facebook advertising preferences: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
* Twitter Advertising: We use Twitter cookies to evaluate the results of advertising campaigns and to broadcast more interesting ads based on criteria such as Twitter activity and visits to websites. Twitter cookies policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514#
Additional guarantees. Cookie Management:
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the settings or browser options. The steps to do it are different for each browser. The instructions for the management of cookies can be found in the help menu of your browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. It depends on each browser, and this private mode can have different names. Below you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
Safari 2 and higher; Private Navigation
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Navigation
FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Navigation
Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
Deactivation of Cookies
Information on how to eliminate or control cookies is also available at www.aboutcookie.org (Please note that this page is not owned by the company therefore we can not assure that it is correct, complete or available). Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling cookies or future tracking technologies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Services, or may adversely affect your user experience.
If you wish to delete or block cookies, consult the help and support area in your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify browser settings to reject cookies through the help section of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to reject cookies, please note that you may not be able to log in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Platform. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies and the cookie management tools available in a web browser will not eliminate Flash cookies. For more information about how to manage Flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website (http://www.adobe.com/) and make changes to the Global Privacy Control Panel.